We have confidence in our products, so you can too. Euri mattresses are manufactured from the highest quality Australian-made components and come with a 10-year warranty.
The warranty period begins from the date of purchase. The warranty is not transferrable (meaning it only applies to the person who originally purchased the mattress). The warranty only applies to mattresses purchased directly from Euri and does not cover any mattress purchased from any re-seller. Proof of purchase will be required for any warranty claims.
What our warranty covers:
- Mattress deterioration which results in a visible indentation or body impression greater than 35mm.
- Any major manufacturing defect or physical flaw that causes the mattress to split, crack or delaminate in the course of normal use.
What our warranty does not cover:
- Normal body impressions of less than 35mm
- Change of mind or change in preference
- Normal wear and tear including fading, discolouration, stains and softening of the mattress that does not result in excessive body impressions (as per above)
- Mattresses used on a sagging or inadequate base. To support the mattress, for a timber slat base, slats must be no more than 7cm apart and sizes double and above require a centre rail.
- Damage caused by improper use, accident, or transportation (including burns, tears, spills etc.)
- Damage or wear and tear resulting from neglect or poor mattress care, including soiled or dirty mattresses, odours, or bed bug infestations.
- Damage or mould caused by water exposure or excessive moisture
- Products used for commercial purposes
- Sheet fit
- Minor manufacturing irregularities
- Anything item purchased from a Re-Seller
How to claim:
In order to submit a warranty claim, please send a brief written description and a photo of the problem, along with your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
A customer care consultant will contact you and may request further information or additional photos. We may also require the mattress to be returned for a physical inspection before determining whether or not the conditions for a warranty claim have been met. Euri retains the right to decide at our sole discretion whether your claim is covered by warranty or not, unless otherwise prescribed under Australian Consumer Law.
General Care Instructions:
- We recommend the use of a mattress protector
- Rotate mattress regularly (every two weeks for the first three months and monthly thereafter)
- Use a good quality bed base. The slats on the base should be no more than 7cm apart. We recommend a centre support rail for all slat bases for double sizes and above.
- Flexible Slats or ‘Posture Slats’ are not recommended for our mattresses and will void the warranty.
- If your new mattress is firmer or softer than the one you are replacing, it could take up to 30 days for your body to adjust.
- Air your mattress periodically.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Vacuum regularly using low suction.
- Treat spills and stains as soon as possible.
- Sponge with a damp cloth immediately.
- Test first in an inconspicuous area.
- Do not saturate the fabric/interior with liquid.
- Do not use detergents of any kind.
- Do not scour with stiff brush.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use.